Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, November 17, 2008

11 myles - 1.17:08

HR East/West trail - noon
very nice - low 70s, dry
mind/body - seems fresh
medium effort

With a longer workout yesterday (3+ hours total), I was going to take the day off but I just can't pass up these nice days. I started sluggish but came into my own after about 1/2 hour. I believe a workout the day after a longish day is the best for fitness - not only of the mind but the body as well. I averaged about 7 min/mile and felt very comfortable. This is my 5th week since my break so I think maybe next week rather than increase my mileage I will cycle through a lesser mileage week.

1 comment:

brownie said...

What's with the "myles" thing? Is that your kid's name? Or is it some special kind of distance measurement, like one myle = one half mile, so you can put up numbers like us South CRUD guys?