Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quick update

Days have been long here in Arizona, barely getting any down time at all. My days have been starting @ 5:30 A.M. with a run and ending @ 8:30 P.M. with study hall. Having said that, my runs have been great! On Monday I went out for 35 minutes with ~1 mile @ 6 pace and then this morning for 45 minutes starting and ending with a mile @ 6 pace. The area I have been running is part road, part dirt and with it being dark the locals tell me to watch out for the Javalina's... didn't know what a Javalina was but I guess it's a wild pig that will attack if spooked - haven't seen one yet and besides they don't scare me.... mountain lions, bears, and moose scare me.

I have good feelings for this marathon on Sunday.... I will try to keep you all updated but if I don't and you want to follow online my number is 1666.
Post a Comment