Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

11 myles - 1.15:43

Coyote Ridge trail - 9:00 A.M.
30s, some snow, some mud, clear
mind/body - good
easy effort

A couple of good runs the last couple of days, just no time to post. Today was a 6:53 pace with the highlight seeing two bucks compete for a doe. They both looked at me and did not budge - kinda thought they might charge but I assured them I didn't want any part of that doe. Yesterday was a 6:46 pace on a 8 mile run with crisp conditions. I actually hit 6:14 and 6:22 on the way back without a concerted effort - good signs.

Here is a link to the actual CRUD burrito eating world championship. You'll notice I fell behind early but almost caught Tim and Muzzy on the 3rd burrito. On another note, Jaxon and I are doing a 5K turkey day run. He's real excited and thinks he can break 25 minutes - I'll pull him along as best as I can. It's only a matter of time before he starts beatin' this masters runner....
Post a Comment