Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 myles - 43:20

Grigs - 5:00 A.M.
50s, North wind, a little muddy
mind/body - ready to go!
easy effort

Prescribed workout: 45 - 60 minutes easy

Actual workout: 6 myles - 43:20 - avg. 7:13 - 1 mile @ 6:15 for good measure

I intended to get out early yesterday but the day was just jammed packed with shtuff. Today we leave to Utah to see family and friends first and then race SP50 on Saturday. I felt "on" today so hopefully the "on-ness" carries into the race. I'll do one more run tomorrow with friends - doesn't get any better (running that is) than spending time on the trails with friends...

9 comments:

Manners said...

Safe travels Eddy. We look forward to the run!

Shad Mika said...

Good luck this weekend!!

Jamie Donaldson said...

Have fun Saturday Scott! Go get'em!

Anonymous said...

Good luck at Squaw Peak Scott. Looks like its shaping up to be a fantastic race, there are some great names on the roster. I wish we could see events like this on TV!

....Bryan

brownie said...

Run hard! So hard, in fact, that you're still tired come mid-July...

Eric Grossman said...

Tell us what went down. I haven't been able to find any results yet.

EG

Anonymous said...

Yea, let us know :) I've been searching like crazy.

Jamie Donaldson said...

I heard Scott WON in 8:02! CONGRATS SCOTT!

Unknown said...

Hey all!

Just rolled in from a long 8 hour drive from Utah sorry for the delay... I DID win in 8.05! I'm pretty excited because it was close in the end. Stay tuned for a full race report later tonight or early in the A.M.