Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, December 26, 2010

9 myles - 1.08:21

Bluffs plus - 8:30 AM
50s, clear, dry
mind/body - good
easy effort

I feel myself getting back into some sort of routine and rhythm. Here are the specifics of my workout. As I get into better shape it'll be interesting to see how my times come down on each of these routes and how I can use my heart rate to train more efficiently. I'm particularly interested to see how long I can keep my heart rate pegged as time goes on. I've never been one to use a HR monitor but I'll try it out and see how it goes. If anything I'll be able to give more educated feedback to Highgear.

Yesterday was a great day all around. After my run I took the boys over to Coyote Ridge skate park to try out their new bikes. Below are a few images I snapped.

Motorbike sounds




And a couple from the morning

Travis Pastrana autographed goggles - thanks Aric

Myles at his work bench

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you are out of shape!!!LMAO