Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, December 6, 2010

6.2 myles - 51:15

Lone Tree loop - 12:30
50s, partly cloudy, dry
mind/body - ahhh....
easy effort

Very relaxing and revitalizing run today with Good Ben, thanks for the call Ben. First run since the dealeo with no complications. I'll ease back into little by little but I hope to running solid again by December 18th for El Chubbo Grande 50K in The Fort. A couple different distances going on so I'll make a last minute decision on which one based on feel. And then it's off to Breckenridge for a week of skiing.

Check out this video taken at The North Face 50 on Saturday. Pretty good coverage and kudos to Dakota for talking to that guy while he was just trying to concentrate on the finish.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

see you at El Chubbo...hope you have a good recovery in the meantime.

Scotty K. said...

Loved the video...just wish I hadn't watched it at the start of the workday. No way I'm gonna be productive now, and I'll probably just end up watching it about 10 more times today, too.

Jaime said...

Strong video. Thanks for sharing and allowing me to waste 10 minutes of my work morning!

Unknown said...

Yeah really good video. Not sure who shot it but I got it off of Mackey's blog

Unknown said...

Hey Scott! Wish you a speeeeedy recover. I found that video on Salomon Running facebook page as well. Looks like The Endurables - Endurance Running Club San Francisco shot it. Great footage for sure. You've probably seen it already, but Byron at IRunFar.com has a great post race interview with Roes.