Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

11 myles - 1.19:50

Wildcat Ridge - noon
50s, clear, dry
mind/body - good/tight hammys
easy effort

This new GPS Global Trainer is helping me map out all my local runs and giving me a good base for time. It'll be interesting to see what happens (as far as accuracy) when I get to the foothills and trees. So far really accurate compared to MapMyRun. Just about 1000 ft of climbing and a 7:18 pace while keeping the HR to an average of 159.

Signed up for the draw for UTMB today. Nick and I are planning on doing Sierre-Zinal on August 14th as well. Perfect timing to blow out the carbon, get acclimated, then tour the UTMB course for a week. All while vacationing with the family in Europe for the first time ever.

Post a Comment