Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, December 25, 2010

10 myles - 1.14:21

HR backcountry - 1 PM
60s??, clear dry
mind/body - good/refreshed
easy, steady effort

My good friend Tim Hola hooked me up with the Timex GPS global trainer so I've been messing around with it for the last couple of days. It took some getting used to but I find it very handy when everything can be downloaded to the computer and it spits out a bunch of fancy graphs and routes. I'm still learning how to get the graphs and charts to come up on my blog but I'll figure it out. Until then you can go to the link below to see the details of my workout. Pretty interesting stuff, at least to me.

Graphs, Charts, and map from the run that you can play around and see how hard (or not) I was working.

3 comments:

Jon Allen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Scott.

Unknown said...

You too Jon. Hopefully you got a chance to get back to Utah to see extended family.

Jon Allen said...

No trips back west, but we did get some snow in SC (first time since 1963), and we're heading to DC tomorrow for some sightseeing. Good times.