Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, September 5, 2010

9 myles - 1.05:15

Lone Tree + loop - 8:00 AM
70s, clear, dry
mind/body - still rollin
easy effort

I wasn't going to run today but for the simple fact that I have no soreness or stiffness from yesterday - why not? I think I may have "turned the corner" on this slump. The runs are more enjoyable than ever before and I actually look forward to getting out everyday. Whatever has happened over the course of the two weeks since Where's Waldo, I sure do hope it continues through the end of this month. You know the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire so maybe Hard Rock and Where's Waldo were my living hell....

For the week: 115.4 myles, 15,082 ft of climbing, 17 hrs 58 mins. Over the course of 9 days: 158.4 myles. Will these numbers translate into a good 100 mile race to finish the year? I hope so because I officially signed up for The Bear last night.
Post a Comment