Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, September 20, 2010

~6 myles - 54:44

Snow King - 4:00 PM
60s, clear, dry
mind/body - OK
easy effort

A nice and easy jaunt up the mountain tonight here in Jackson Hole. Went to the top of Snow King, just like the last time I was in town, however, this time I did more interval work. It's two myles from the base to the top and 1486 ft of elevation. I did 6 sets of starting slow then working my way into a full on sprint for 30 seconds and then walking. My legs feel strong, my mind feels strong, now I just have to be smart on Friday.

3 comments:

TD said...

Mr. Jaime,

Caught up with your suegro at Wasatch. Are you in the neighborhood? if you'd like to get together for an easy run give me a call 307 248-2874. Was hoping to race the Bear but work plans get in the way.

Unknown said...

TD - I am in the neighborhood but leaving in a few hours. I will look you up next time. I think it's only about 60 or 70 myles to Afton from Jackson. I come here once a month. Bummer about the Bear, was looking forward to catching up with you. Next time, right?

Talk soon

Brian said...

Run smart and you'll kill it! Then later in the race RFATC! This is going to be your day.
Good luck Fast Eddy!
BFish