Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8 myles - 1.01:56

HR urban trails - 7:00 AM
60s, partly cloudy, windy
mind/body - a little hesitant today
very easy effort

Today was the first day in almost two weeks when I really didn't want to run, but in order to keep to my plan - I went out. Once out on the trails I was fine but I was going through the motions. My plan for the last 3 weeks was to mix up the training by doing more mileage and more time on my feet than ever before. I figure since I've taken the same approach to a hundred mile race a dozen times before with a dozen similar results, I should try something different and see if the result is different. So far in my 12 day mini streak: 194 myles.

Harsha and I a year ago yesterday on the CT - day 7


Post a Comment