Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

11 myles - 1.28:26

Mt. Falcon v0.75 - 4:00 PM
80s, clear, dry, windy
mind/body - still chuggin along
hard effort

Another time trial up Falcon to the shelter. Thinking about this run all day is more painful than actually doing it. Once I get up the first 400 meters the lungs and legs start to get into a rhythm and the blood starts to flow - not so bad anymore.

Today I felt strong and smooth not only up to the picnic shelter but all the way around Parmalee. 16:33 to the end of Turkey Trot and 27:57 to the shelter. Last time was 16:28 and 27:40 respectively. A total of 2158 ft of climbing

2 comments:

Breeves2000 said...

I was going to see if you wanted to do some hill repeats with me out at Deer Creek last night. You got out a little earlier than I did though.
Good workout. It's getting cooler, but Falcon is still so exposed. I like running in the trees better! :-)

Unknown said...

I thought Falcon would be hot as well but it didn't seem that bad, only the very front side near the parking lot. Next time we'll hook up.