Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, August 28, 2008

9 myles - around an hour

To Courtesy Ford - 10:00 a.m.
upper 60s, clear, dry
mind/body - feeling spunky
easy effort

Had to go back down and pick up the Es-ca-pae today. New brakes, rotors, 4 tires, brake light, and an alignment. I guess I've been a lil hard on the ol Barbie Jeep but she's as good as new and running smooth.

The run down there was pretty uneventful. I decided to take as many trails to get there as possible. Highlands Ranch is littered with trails and parkways that interconnect all of the subdivisions. I almost made it all the way to the dealership before getting on a road, pretty nice to find some new trails. I felt very good running and could have gone on for quite some time which makes me believe I'm recovered. I know the only sure way of knowing if I'm totally recovered is to go for a long run and that's what I'll do this weekend. Not real long but maybe an hour on Saturday and two hours on Sunday.

No comments: