Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Saturday, August 9, 2008

10 myles - 1.09:45

Daniels Park - 9:00 a.m.
clear, 70s, no wind
mind/body - clear/strong
easy effort

Back home now. One of THE best feelings in the world is coming home from a week long trip, walk in the door, and have the kids give great big hugs! Every time I come home from a trip Jaxon hugs me and says "I'm so glad your home.... what did you bring me?" Regardless of the motivation it makes me feel awesome! I even get a kiss from Nicole.

As far as running is concerned today, I felt great! The depleted O2 in the air must have helped or at least my body recognizes that as "normal". I didn't blaze anything today but my first/last were: 6:48/6:38. I don't want to over-do it going into Leadville but I want to do some short stuff to kick up the leg turnover. My confidence is rising for Leadville next week, stay tuned...

No comments: