Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, May 9, 2008

10 myles - 1.11:24

Daniels Park - 9:00 a.m.
North wind, partly cloudy, mid 60's
mind/body - not peppy
easy effort

Usually I warm up after about a mile or so but not today. I just felt crappy for the entire run, just no juice in the legs. I really haven't taken a break since the race last Saturday so maybe this is just my body saying: WHOA! Need a little break here! No tweaks or aches to speak of just tired. I've put in 53 myles so far this week and with tomorrows run I should be in the mid 60's. Tomorrow is a new run for me, I'll be running with Tim Hola over at Matthew Winters State Park. It has about 6.5 myles worth of trails and about 1700 ft of elevation per loop, I plan to do two loops.

On another note, I messed up the format on my blog so I'll be spending the next couple of days messing with the HTML, which I know nothing about. All this because I added the New Pearl Izumi-Smith team logo. Looks good -huh-!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your blog was under construction...yesterday...Nice Logo...by the way... Your training seems to be going great except you need more hot days...

Manners said...

Nice Logo!