Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, August 2, 2009

11 myles - 1.16:19

Coyote Ridge trail - 6:30 P.M.
70s, dry - just nice all around!
mind/body - good
easy effort

Whew! I wasn't tired after my run but then I read Tony's blog entry and man I'm tired for him! I felt like I just suffered through a race! I'm gonna go eat a gel.

My run went off without a hitch. Just a nice little cruise through my local trail system. It was pretty hot today so I waited until it cooled down and enjoyed every minute of it - avg. of 6:56. I'm off to Orlando tomorrow so I'll be hittin' the treadmill all week. Gotta crank it up to the max incline, breath hard, and sweat all over the place... makes people stare (as if my neon green socks weren't enough). Maybe I'll throw on the Smith Optics head band to put it over the top. Check Myles out!

He's into hats ...and apparently head bands too.

He's waiting for the bus.

1 comment:

aj said...

Myles cannot wait to become a big kid...He is ready to run & ready to go to school... Glad you and Jaxon had a great time... moments to remember for a life time...