Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

11 myles - 1.15:03

HR urban trails - 6:30 AM
50s, clear, dry
mind/body - good for early morning
easy effort

Just another ho-hum run. Although a little bit faster today with a 6:49 avg. I'm really quite uncertain how I should be training for my upcoming adventure; whether I should be running or hiking?? At any rate, time on my feet is what matters right? I'm planning on getting up to the CT with the family over the weekend, probably hit segments 7, 12, and 13. I figure the more I see of the trail, the more unnecessary mistakes (ie wrong turns) I make during the real deal.

Hope Pass inbound last year - man I was hurting already

2 comments:

brownie said...

Isn't that pic where you were just about to get passed by a SCRUD guy?

Unknown said...

Actually he already passed me so that's why I was sulking. Maybe not hurting as much but certainly sulking.