Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 myles - 1.10:46

HR urban trails - 7:00 A.M.
70s, dry, clear
mind/body - eh. I guess OK
easy effort

Just puttin' in the myles to get to the weekend - avg. 7:04. Actually tonight we are headed to the mountains to do some more scouting on the CT. I will do probably do segments 7, a little bit of 8, and 15 on Friday and Saturday all while I watch a little Lance Armstrong/Dave Wiens action. Some of my friends are doing the Leadville bike race as well so I'll torment them as much as I can along the way. Have fun out there boys!

1 comment:

Paul DeWitt said...

I'll be up there on Sun running the 10K - stop by town if you are still there. I think it is at noon and will likely be the sight of the greatest athletic achievements of the entire Leadville sports calendar.