Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, August 20, 2009

11 myles - 1.13:23

Coyote Ridge - 8:00 A.M.
mid 50s, dry, clear
mind/body - motivated!
easy effort

Damn! I wish I could bottle the stuff I had today! Running without a chain my friends! On FiYer! Just a 6:40 avg. but I was really holding back knowing I have to pace BFish for fidy on Saturday. It was a great feeling everything coming together in a run - you know what I'm talkin about right?

I really can't wait to get to Leadville tomorrow - lots of friends will be there. The best part about it is that I don't have to stress about running, just hanging out and soaking it up. It's shaping up to be a great race with lots-o-talent. See you all up there!

Check this story out. Half Moon road closed could cause problems for Leadville on Saturday

This will be the scene at Fish's cabin but without KULAK?? Say it ain't so Joe?
Post a Comment