Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, August 17, 2009

11 myles - 1.15:43

Coyote Ridge trail - 8:00 A.M.
nice - upper 50s, clear and dry
mind/body - good
easy effort

I started slow but warmed up nicely to average out at 6:53/mile. Since my mountainous slower runs over the weekend I thought it would be good to spin em a little bit quicker. I don't want to over-do it this week as I'll be pacing BFish from Winfield in on Saturday - gotta be able to crack jokes after 40 myles and that will require a fresh mind.

On another note, it's my mother's birthday today. I think it's the first time in quite some time that I actually remembered on the actual day (thanks for the reminder Nicole). Happy Birthday mother, I hope you enjoyed your day. Love you.

My sis and I with mom in Hawaii

1 comment:

Breeves2000 said...

I'll be pacing a buddy as well. See ya out at Winfield. Pretty sweet new trails we've got now eh? Got the ones behind Rocky Gulch memorized yet?