Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 myles - 55:47

Grigs - Nooner
bit chilly, clear, a little wet
mind/body - good
easy effort

Another great run today! Not much more to say than that. I really held back a bit because in the past I've pushed too hard and paid the consequences of being injured. Now that I'm a little older (and wiser) I realize the importance of mixing good, hard runs with easy runs. So I'll count this one as an easy run and hit it hard(er) once I get to Sausalito over the weekend.

1 comment:

AJW said...

Lemme get this straight. You do an "easy" run in late fall/early winter conditions, it's 8 miles and it's sub-7 minute pace. Man, if it wasn't for Kyle, you really would be the man. I did 6 miles this afternoon in, like, 1:10.

AJW