Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, October 19, 2008

4 myles - 25:57

Grigs - 4 p.m.
70s, clear, dry, no wind
mind/body - good
medium effort

Just a quick speed check today to make sure my pace is still right. I intended to go moderately slow for 3 myles and then 6:15 for the last to get a good feel for it. I hit 6:05 for the last which surprised me because I felt good and wasn't breathing all that hard - albeit only 1 mile, it's a start.

On another more important note, Myles started crawling almost 10 months to the day he was born. It took a while but he's pretty excited that he can go get his favorite ball all by himself. I remember when Jaxon started crawling, we were so excited.... until we realized that it was a monumental task keeping him outta everything. I have a feeling it's gonna be 10 times worse with Myles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay you guys are in trouble... lock everything up & put everything out of his way.. Let us know if you try the marathon in Vegas We will be there...I see that swimming is helping your lungs... Yeah.....

Jamie Donaldson said...

Myles is so adorable! With you as his dad, I am surprised he isn't running yet :)!