Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Sunday, October 19, 2008

4 myles - 25:57

Grigs - 4 p.m.
70s, clear, dry, no wind
mind/body - good
medium effort

Just a quick speed check today to make sure my pace is still right. I intended to go moderately slow for 3 myles and then 6:15 for the last to get a good feel for it. I hit 6:05 for the last which surprised me because I felt good and wasn't breathing all that hard - albeit only 1 mile, it's a start.

On another more important note, Myles started crawling almost 10 months to the day he was born. It took a while but he's pretty excited that he can go get his favorite ball all by himself. I remember when Jaxon started crawling, we were so excited.... until we realized that it was a monumental task keeping him outta everything. I have a feeling it's gonna be 10 times worse with Myles.
Post a Comment