Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10.5 myles - 1.12:19

HR East/West trail - Nooner
80s, little windy, partly cloudy
mind/body - good
easy effort

Prescribed workout: 45 - 60 minutes easy effort

Actual workout: 10.5 myles 1.12:19 avg. 6:53 ~ 600 ft of elevation gain

I went a little harder than I should have with a tough workout coming up tomorrow. I went for less elevation with more speed today to mix it up. I felt decent. Tomorrow is a mini time trial up the Barr trail to the 7.8 sign and then back down Longs Ranch road.

3 comments:

Breeves2000 said...

I did 2 loops on the bike at Green Mountain and thought about running Zorro, but chickened out. Lots of snakes at GM. Had a good run at Deer Creek Canyon on Tues so we keep missing each other. I'm not about to try to hold you up on your speedwork, but maybe on your slower days I can join you sometime. I need to pick your brain about something I have coming up soon.

Unknown said...

Either stop by or we could do a mild mountain bike around HR on Sunday (if you take it easy on me)

Breeves2000 said...

Sunday sounds good. I'll check in with you later.