Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, July 30, 2009

10 myles - 1.08:53

Daniels Park - 6:30 A.M.
50s, rainy, muddy
mind/body - solid!
easy effort

Really nice run this morning! I didn't get a chance to get out yesterday so I was itching to get out the door. 6:53 pace with the last mile in 6:30. My legs have finally turned the corner and now feel like I'm completely recovered from Hard Rock. Leadville??? Naaahh. But I'm gonna be there watching those sorry saps (not really, just envious) while I eat, drink, and laugh (errr I mean offer assistance) when Joe Kulak pukes. Joe said no puking this year, anyone wanna bet on that?

On another note, it appears that Keebler heard about how many E.L. Fudge cookies I ate after Hard Rock so they decided to name a cookie after me. Check it out

Although they put an "ie" instead of "y" - I'm still honored


Closer inspection will show my big ears and running shoes

4 comments:

Jamie Donaldson said...

Hi Scott,



Glad to see you are recovered from Hawaii and HR! Love the cookie! I was wondering if you knew anybody who would be willing to pace me at Leadville. I am going to give it a go and think a pacer would be a great motivator. I know you are probably pacing Joe, but if you know anybody I’d love to talk to them. Thanks so much!



Jamie Donaldson

Manners said...

I gotta get me some of those cookies!

Geoff said...

We need to start a pool on when B-Fish pukes too! See you in Leadville!

Jon Allen said...

Forget shoe sponsorships... having a cookie sponsorship is the coolest thing I've heard of!