Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

7 myles - 59:06

Sanitas - 6:30 AM
60s, clear, dry
mind/body - not excited about Sanitas/good
easy effort

Nothing is ever easy at Santias but I did take a little bit off going up the Ridge. Started over at Settlers Park, around Sanitas, up Anemone and back. Lots of people out this morning, including Ryan Cooper, who I hadn't seen in quite some time. He's doing shorter stuff this year and is looking to go under 2 hours at Evan's - that cookin'! Anyway, made it up the Sanitas trail in 19:05 - not blazing but made me happy because I did not bust a lung to do it. Last time was a minute faster but I really hurt myself. Also ran yesterday morning; 9 myles in 1.03 but didn't have time to post, day just got away from me.

Stopped by Pearl Izumi on the way back to pick up my new racing tops. Sneak peak below. To be unveiled at Western States

2 comments:

Gangels said...

That shirt will sure look purty with those green socks. See you at Lake City in a few days.
T

Alverna said...

I like the new shirts...but I do not think they will match the green socks...