Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Friday, April 17, 2009

12 myles - 1.27:02

Treadmill - 2:00 P.M.
snowing, thunder/lightning, slushy
mind/body - good
easy effort

Prescribed workout: 90 minutes easy/steady effort

Actual workout: 12 myles 1.27:02 - avg. 7:15 - 8.27 MPH easy steady effort

The strangest weather hits Colorado every April! I shouldn't be so surprised anymore but today we have big, heavy snowflakes with thunder and lightning! I must be getting soft in the mind cause I went to the treadmill without hesitation, didn't wanna deal with the slush. The run turned out pretty good, started at 7 MPH and slowly made my way up to 9 MPH by the time I was done. I didn't do any incline today just for the sake of mixing it up.

On another note, did you see I added the link on the side of my blog to purchase socks? Not just any ol sock but THE most comfortable socks in the world - sock guy socks! Buy some, you won't regret it! I only have 70 pairs left so don't wait! I know, I know - they're ugly and will stick out like a sore thumb, right? That's the point! Be original. Wouldn't you rather people stare at your socks?

If you have questions please send me an email to esjaime44@gmail.com or comment on this blog.

Hey footfeathers - these babies are collector items!

No comments: