Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Thursday, April 9, 2009

11 myles - 1.18:17

HR - East/West trail - 4:00 P.M.
40s, windy, dry trails
mind/body - tired
easy effort

Prescribed workout: 1.15 - 1.30 easy effort

Actual workout: 11 myles 1.18:17 avg. 7:07 easy effort

Highlands Ranch finally opened up the 5.5 mile loop trail by my house so I was eager to get back on it. Nice change of scenery. Although I was a little tired and just wanted to get through the run. I'll take tomorrow off in preparation for my Miwok simulation run on Saturday. That should give me about 74 myles for the week.

When I got home from my run a big box was waiting for me on my doorstep. Inside was the much anticipated sockguy socks that I ordered a month ago. Check em out!













Day glow is in! Racing strips to make you go fast!

I received 132 pairs so if you like green as much as I do and don't want your socks to match anything then you should buy some of these fast socks from me. I'll have the details for ordering on my blog soon

3 comments:

aj said...

OKAY I LOVE GREEN... AND I NEED SOME FAST SOCKS.. ANYTHING WILL HELP... SEND ME AN ORDER FORM....

Breeves2000 said...

Hey neighbor. I too am happy those trails are finally open. Saw you out there yesterday and yelled at you, but couldn't catch you. Sounds like training is going well. Is Desert RATS on your calendar this year?

Unknown said...

Sorry Ben I had my headphones in zoning out... I'll be back out there tomorrow morning if you care to join me? Click on the Miwok Simulation run to see where I'll be.

Talk soon
Scott