Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, April 20, 2009

10 myles - 1.11:58

Daniels Park - 3:30 P.M.
70 degrees!!! sunny, partly wet road
mind/body - a little tired
easy/steady effort

Prescribed workout: 60+ minutes easy/steady effort with short hill sprints

Actual workout: 10 myles 1.11:58 avg. 7:11 - 4 hill sprints in the middle - easy/steady effort

Just wasn't into the run today. I was thinking if I got out the door and started running I would warm up - never happened. I just wanted to be done and the hill sprints, which are usually a good refresher, just made it worse. Oh well, we all know there are days like this... I just hope one doesn't fall on May 2nd!

2 comments:

Breeves2000 said...

Maybe all the dreadmill work has been wearing on you? The mud on Daniels Park Rd probably didn't help either. You'll be refreshed soon. Don't lose focus. Deer Creek Canyon was a little muddy today as well.

Shad Mika said...

Just to let you know, I ran the trails at Bear Creek Lake last night and the single track was already dry. They were muddy on Sunday and dry on Monday. Gotta love that.