Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

11 myles - 1.19:44

HR East/West loop - 11:00 a.m.
cooler, slight wind, partly cloudy
mind/body - solid
easy effort

No one out on the trails today, guess everyone has to work or something??? I'm fortunate to have the trails right out my door and I'm even more fortunate to be on home study right now. Although buried in books for 8 hours, dissecting medical studies on RA, and taking online tests can be a bit overwhelming at times. I would much rather have heated discussion with physicians and have them kick me out of their office.

Nevertheless my run was really nice! My legs wanted to spin with positive vibes flowing through my body in the form of tunes. I'll get out tomorrow about the same distance, take Thursday off as I drive to Utah, and then get out for a short spin on Friday. Looks like I'll be pacing Aric from Big Mountain to the finish, which is about 60 myles. In all for this week I should get in 80 myles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Scott, Massimo, the pink intalian giant, is here (and my bikini too!!).
What's up? I'm fine. I've red your resume of the Rats Race: very nice.
Just to know, I've raised about $ 4.000 for the orphans.. not so bad!
Since I'm not confident with web-sites, blogs.. I leave you my e-mail so you can contact me whenever you want.
1- thefield@libero.it
2- massimo.camponeschi@ocsnet.it

Cheers
Massimo

A J said...

you have the best of both worlds...enjoy..see you soon aj