Photo courtesy of Andrew King - D4 Productions

Monday, October 20, 2008

11 myles - 1.16:15

HR East/West trail - nooner
upper 60s, mild wind, dry
mind/body - kinda lethargic
easy effort

Took a little break from the books and got out on the trails. This is the 3rd or 4th nice day in a row - can't waste 'em! Body felt a little funky today but I managed to get through the run just fine. I didn't go particularly fast, just kind of sauntered my way. I'm heading to San Francisco the later half of this week for just about a week so I'm planning on getting over to Sausalito to get some runs over on the Miwok course. I intend to run Miwok next year because #1 it's just absolutely beautiful, and #2 I didn't get to see the entirety of the beauty last time.....

1 comment:

AJW said...

Hey Scott, I hope to do Miwok next year as well! Have fun out there.

AJayDub